Meet the Barrington Gazebo by Backyard Discovery! Available in a variety of sizes the Barrington is a reliable upgrade to any space as it’s a Pro-Tect® structure; certified to withstand up to 8,218 lbs in roof load and up to 100 mph winds*. The thermal insulated 29-gauge steel roof will reduce heat transfer by up to 20 degrees, making this structure enjoyable in any region for relaxing or entertaining. And if you’re looking to plug in lights, charge your devices or anything else that requires power, Backyard Discovery has you covered with their exclusive PowerPort™. making it convenient with 3 outlets and 3 USB ports. If timeless style combined with superior performance is what you’re looking for in an outdoor gazebo, look no further. Bring the Barrington Gazebo home today!
- PRO-TECT® CERTIFIED: Certified to withstand a roof load up to 8,218 pounds or up to 30 inches of snow load
- WIND TESTED: Certified to withstand up to 100 mph winds*
- WARRANTY: 5 Year Limited Warranty
- HEAVY DUTY: 29 Gauge brown steel roof provides dent and corrosion resistance
- POWERED UP: Exclusive removable PowerPort™ features 3 USB ports and 3 outlets that is transferable to any post on the structure. PowerPort™ can be used for charging devices, lights and more. PowerPort™ requires power source to be functional (not included)
- HEAT REDUCING ROOF TECHNOLOGY: Steel roof with heat barrier reduces heat transfer by up to 20 degrees
- NATURALLY RESISTANT TO DECAY: 100% Cedar Wood
- POWDER COATED STEEL: Brackets and hardware are powder coated steel lending to element endurance
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Pre-cut, pre-drilled, pre-stained and supported by the step-by-step interactive BILT® app
- OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 14 feet x 10 feet x 9 feet 10 inch; Roof Dimension offers 140 sq. ft. of shade
- FOOTPRINT: 11 feet 10 inch x 7 feet 10 inch; 92 sq. ft. of usable space
- DURABLE STEEL ANCHORING BRACKETS: Externally mounted anchoring brackets to prevent movement
- TIMELESS DESIGN: Popular hip roof design with black accents
- PRE-STAINED: Inviting Walnut stain finish; stain saturation may vary
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm-www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- *Product must be anchored as specified in the Backyard Discovery instruction manual
|Assembled Dimensions||14′ 0″||x||10′ 0″||x||9′ 10″||Weight:||683lbs|
Box 1: 91 3/4″ x 22 1/4″ x 7 1/2″ Weight: 198 lbs.
Box 2: 91 3/4″ x 22 1/4″ x 7 1/2″ Weight: 147 lbs.
Box 3: 85 3/4″ x 33 1/4″ x 3 3/4″ Weight: 112 lbs.
Box 4: 85 3/4″ x 10 3/4″ x 6 3/4″ Weight: 70 lbs.
Box 5: 66 1/4″ x 33 1/4″ x 2 3/4″ Weight: 154 lbs.
There are no reviews yet.