A grill that has it all. A powerful grilling engine, impressive features, and an outstanding 10 year warranty on all parts of the grill to back it up. The immense space and sear station will execute as many steaks as you need to perfection, while the side burner sautés veggies. Those are just a few features that set the Genesis II S-435 apart from your typical grill.
With ample grilling space and extra features to enhance your cooking experience, Weber’s Genesis II S-435 is a genuine cooking machine. The main cooking surface is nearly 650-square inches – enough space to grill 28 average sized hamburgers. Weber’s GS4 grilling system allows you to fire up the entire grill or just a couple burners depending on the size of your crowd.
Since 1985, the Weber Genesis has been a constant on the gas grill scene. Over the years the exterior has changed but the quality of the materials has not. Weber stands behind their product with a ten year warranty on all components.
- Infinity battery powered igniter
- Easy to access grease management system
- 7mm stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Stainless steel burners and flavorizer bars
- Cast aluminum cookbox
- 646-square inches of primary cooking space
- Tuck-away warming rack included (198-square inches)
- Four (4) 12,000 BTU main burners
- 9,000 BTU sear station burner
- 12,000 BTU side burner
- Built-in fuel gauge lets you see how much fuel is left in LP tank (LP model only)
- Compatible with iGrill 3 wireless thermometer system
- Enclosed cabinet with stainless steel doors
- Six tool hooks
- Two heavy duty front locking swivel casters and two large wheels
- 10-year warranty
There are no reviews yet.